Manage user opportunities
xLearn algorithm perform a matching between user profiles & company jobs and/or trainings based on the skills. However, you can manually modify the results of the matching. For example if a skill is over-weighted, you want highlight a specific job…
How to proceed ?
- Navigate to "Manage opportunity" section in the menu
- Click on "Create a new opportunity" (1) or select an exisiting one clicking on the small pen (2)
You can search according different criterias (user name, job title...)
Which data to provide ?
- To create a new opportunity, Select user (1) & Job (2) which should match with ; For an existing opportunity this fields are automaticaly filled
- Fill the "March manuel" field (5) with value between -2 and 2
- Click on "Creation" (6)
- Don't change the field (3) and (4) ; they have been filled with the results of the automatic matching
- How to choose the value
- [-2] you want to discard an opportunity to a user
- [+2] you want to force an opportunity to a user