How to manage trainings as an HR ?
Training have to be managed in two differents steps :
- "Training catalog" in order to create a training with its characteristics (title, description, owner...)
- "Training session" to assign to one or more employees and to precise the dates of the session (start & end)
How to create or update a training in the catalog ?
1. Select in the menu on the left "HR analytics" and sub-menu "Company jobs or trainings"
2. Click on "Create opportunity"
3. Fill the field of the form
Note: You have to select the type "Training" in the dropdown list
4. Validate your training clicking on "Creation"
To update an existing training click on the small pencil (3)
Observation: You can add soft or skills to your training in order perform a matching between the skills of your employee and the training (according the features selected)
How to create or update a training session ?
To create a training session
- Select in the menu "Training"
- Click on "Create a training campaign"
You will find in this section a list of all the training sessions of your company (3)
- You can export the list clicking on (4)
- You can update a training session clicking on (5)
- Add the session title and description
- Precise the start date and end date of the sessions
- Select all the attendees of the session
- Select the trainings making part of the training
- An e-mail will be send to all the participant of the session after the validation
- All the training assigned will be placed in their personnal profile - see below
Where does a user see/manage their trainings ?
In their personal profile area (1), a user will find all the trainings assigned (2) & (3)
They can request a training from the training catalog clicking on (4)